1. A body remains at rest or moves with constant velocity when an external force acts on it.
2. The rate of change of momentum of a body is proportional to the force on the body
3. When two bodies interact they exert on each other equal, but opposite forces.
It’s all here, buddy. It’s always been deep rooted in our very laws of understanding nature itself.
Nature outside = nature inside
It’s all just nature, how it is, not what it tries to be.
1. The mind is a blank slate and remains to be so until an external force acts upon it, causing an internal reaction.
2. The immensity of the external is proportional to how impactful the internal reaction is.
3. When two minds meet, there is an equal and opposite reaction as they are both different from one another.
It’s all just here man. This world is amazing, that’s all i can really say.